POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What could I listen to for 18 hrs? : Re: What could I listen to for 18 hrs? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What could I listen to for 18 hrs?
From: St
Date: 26 Nov 2008 19:59:15
Message: <492df0e3@news.povray.org>
"Shay" <sha### [at] nonenone> wrote in message news:492c376b$1@news.povray.org...
> Going to have a 9 hour each way commute for a while. /Quadrophenia/ at
> least every other trip, but that still leaves a bunch of time. There's
> only one novel I enjoy reading and I can't make it through biographies,
> though other non-fiction might be OK.
>
> Suggestions?

   Shut your eyes, go to sleep, listen to: silence.

    I watched Quadrophenia when it first came out - the cinema usher didn't
want to let me in as I was the youngest of the bunch at about 15 years old
(was it really about 30 years ago that film came out??) Managed to squeeze
in somehow though.  :)

    Great cult film.

     ~Steve~